- The Diane Kennedy Rhythm Gaucho is a must have for your sassy diva weekends.
- Classic feminine styling created in Diane Kennedy's premium choice of fabric – certified organic bamboo is used in the making the viscose bamboo knit.
- Bamboo is a readily renewable resource that does not require pesticides or even fertilizers to grow.
- This knit will give you the incredible drape you’re looking for with its fabulous movement and comfort.
- At work or play, you'll be effortlessly cool in this shorter length pant.
- Designed with a micro-elastic pull on drop down waistband, and a wide leg with a slight flare for true gaucho movement.
- The Diane Kennedy Rhythm Gaucho are made in Canada of 92% Viscose Bamboo and 8% Lycra and it is recommended to Gentle Machine Wash, Tumble Dry until ¾ dry the Hang to complete drying
The measurements, all taken with the fabric un-stretched, are;
The 0x measures 31” around the waist, 11½” on the front stride, and has a 22” inseam
The 1x measures 34” around the waist, 12½” on the front stride, and has a 22” inseam
The 2x measures 37” around the waist, 13” on the front stride, and has a 22” inseam
The 3x measures 40” around the waist, 13½” on the front stride, and has a 22” inseam