- An updated favorite made more feminine!The Diane Kennedy Henley Tunic will be a "go to" in your wardrobe year round.
- Designed in Diane Kennedy's premium choice of fabric – certified organic bamboo which is used in the making the viscose bamboo knit
- Collarless softened 'V' neckline trimmed with a chevron zig zag border that continues on to the shoulder yolk and lends itself to going back to black with a vest or pants
- Neck trim drops down in front and is detailed with three molded gun metal buttons in the classic Henley style
- Below the shoulder yolk in front there is gathered pleating for a more comfortable drape, angled inset ¾ length sleeves that taper
- Slightly flared silhouette with a "U" scoop hemline that many of us have been looking for.
- Perfect for work or play - you will be incredibly comfortable wherever you are.
- The Diane Kennedy Henley Tunic is designed and made in Canada of 92% Viscose de Bamboo and 8% Lycra and it is recommended to Gentle Machine Wash, Tumble Dry until ¾ dry the Hang to complete drying
The measurements, all taken with the fabric un-stretched, are;
The 0X measures 39" around the chest and is 28 1/2" - 32" long
The 1X measures 42" around the chest and is 29 1/2" - 33" long
The 2X measures 47" around the chest and is 31" - 34" long
The 3X measures 49" around the chest and is 32" - 34" long